Y-Exposed!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Few Words From Destruction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Few Words From Destruction Empty A Few Words From Destruction Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:27 am

Forsaken

Forsaken
Admin

So Some Of You Are Most Likely Wondering Where i Have Been And What i Been Up To.

Well i Been Busy In My Life Off Here i.e I Am Getting Married affraid That Is Right Mr I Will Never Do It Is Doing It And i Can Now Say i Am Truly Happy And Content With How Things Are Going.

For To Long All I Cared About Was My Online Reputation i Have Wasted Many Years Doing What i Do Best (Everything YOU Wish You Could) And Smacking Fools Around Just Because i Can.

Them Days Are Gone i Have No Time To Waste On Idiots Trying To Make A Name For Them Selves By Talking Shit To People,Do Not Be Coy And Think Oh Destruction Has Lost It Because i Tell You This Much.

If You Fuck With My Site Or My People Then Believe I Am Coming For You i Can Always Find Time To Do What i Do Best And That Is Smoke That Shiny Laptop/PC If You Push Me Enough.

So From Now On There Will Be A Big Change With Y-EX With My Dear Brother Leading The Way,That Is Right I Am And Always Be The Owner And Always Find Time To Come Here And Do Updates And What Not,But From Now On If My Brother Sees Fit To "REMOVE" You Then You Are Just Going To Have To Suck It Up.

https://y-exposed.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum