Y-Exposed!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

GET UP, GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GET UP, GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING... Empty GET UP, GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING... Thu May 23, 2013 4:41 pm

GRIFTER

GRIFTER
Admin

Life is a complete pain in the ass. What I mean by that is. Life with all it's ups and downs mostly just makes us not even want to try. The truth is the majority of people never strive to be more than they are.

I on the other hand choose to be much more than that. I am sure Destruction does as well. Working your ass off in a job that will never take you very far or in a career where your boss underestimates you constantly. That is no way to live. I am sure that some of you are saying but Griffin we cannot just quit or job we are in a recession. Well obviously I don't advise anyone to just up and quit their jobs. I am merely suggesting that you should attempt to leave your mark in some other way.

Like starting a column on Y-Exposed for example or blogging on tumble something to get your name or nickname out there. Make yourself known.
Be abrasive start a commotion write about completely controversial topics.

Do something besides growing fatter while scarfing down poptarts, Doritos and hotpockets in your moms basement. No one will remember you if you don't make yourself memorable. Get up, get out and do something.

http://Y-EXPOSED.CRAZY4US.COM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum