Y-Exposed!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHANGES ARE COMING A NEW ERA DAWNS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHANGES ARE COMING A NEW ERA DAWNS Empty CHANGES ARE COMING A NEW ERA DAWNS Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:15 pm

Forsaken

Forsaken
Admin

So first off i would like to say i know as of late not much has been going on with Y-Exposed but myself and Grifter have put so much into this since the beginning way back in 2011 that we just can't let it die out.

In the early days things were very raw and we pretty much did as we please and did what we set out to do but over the years times have changed and moved on and so must Y-Exposed,So with that being said i would ask you to keep checking back here because we have so many changes coming that things will be huge in the future and our aim is to get Y-Exposed a household name.

I would love to tell you all our plans but really you will just have to wait and see

https://y-exposed.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum