Y-Exposed!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supperz Mah Fuckahz

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Supperz Mah Fuckahz Empty Supperz Mah Fuckahz Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:31 pm

Forsaken

Forsaken
Admin

YOOOO What it is what it is sup people long time no see/speak how is life treating you bitches? Derp

So last night i figured what the fucking hell im bout to jump on messy and WOW i love all the hate mail from some of you wetbacks lol making all kinds of crazy threats to come fuck me up and fuck up my website haha cool story bros because 2 things, firstly kinda hard to take me out when i don't even use a pc to often anymore and when i do it is not to hangout with pretenders and swingers you all had ample amount of chances to do so when i was fucking up what ever shit box room you chose as a "home" room lmao clowns, secondly why threaten y-ex when you know you have no power to knock off even my FREE hosting haha damn you fuckahz are 1337 as shit almost 3 years and counting y-ex has been running and still its here plain to see Smile

Not sure why you all carry on hating when clearly you are not going to do anything so please sit down and no you're place which i may add is at the bottom of the downy pile Smile

On a brighter note Grif my brother from another mother how fuck you been nig hit me up on my forsaken ownz id we so need a good catch up brah

Peace out fuckerz

https://y-exposed.forumotion.com

GRIFTER

GRIFTER
Admin

Bro you know haters .they can't help but hate.  These Little pussies haven't taken us out yet. Because they can't. Well they never could in all honesty. Shit son I got so bored I took myself out. Just for something to do. That's right b****** if they don't have a computer right now. So if you want to take me out hit my phone Out I dare you. You posing asked little nubs can't even do that. do you think I give two shits what you little fucks say about me behind my back nope not one bit never have never will. I just find it pretty damn hilarious that its been 3 years and you fuckers keep saying your going to take us out take the site down, & all that s*** I've been here on the site the entire time Forsaken's been working but I'm always here and you haven't done shit to me because you can't. So why don't you dry up you Shriveled old prunes. you ain't s*** now you've never been shit and you never will be s*** . So stop pretending like you are shit cuz I dont give a shit.

on a lighter note hey bro read your messages on here hit me up where I said Aight. Peace

http://Y-EXPOSED.CRAZY4US.COM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum