Y-Exposed!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dumb Ass Elite Killers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dumb Ass Elite Killers Empty Dumb Ass Elite Killers Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:44 am

Forsaken

Forsaken
Admin

Ok So I Dont Normally Go Looking For Trouble These Days But I Just Couldnt Help My Self When I See What These Gay Ass Bitches Were Doing...Ok So I Get A PM That Theres Drama In A Chat Room So Me Being Me I Went For A Laugh And Boy Was It Funny So I Sat There For 10 Minutes On A Bot ID Just Watching Then These Elite Killer Fucks Were Telling This Other Crew That They Better Leave There Crew And Join Elite Killers Or Else They Will Deact There Names And Hack Them Well I Found This Highly Amusing As This 1 Uber Leet Killer Named Snake Was Posting Something Along The Lines Of (Account Terminated Thanks For Choosing Yahoo We Are Sad To See You Go)Or Some Shit Like That Well I Just About Rolled When He Said That Because Any Fool Knows You Cant Deact Some Ones Name Instantly Lmao This Tickled Me To The Core So Much So That Ihad To Call Bullshit On That Statement And Boy Was The Not So Leet Killers Pissed But Eh What You Going To Do?Because I Knew They Wernt Shit So Sat There Giving Them Shit About There Failed Attempts To Look Uber They Was Claiming They Was Going To Hack Me Dos Me Crack My Name All Kinds Of Shit Well Smart Ass I Sat There On A 123456 Passworded Bot And Mr Not So Smart Couldnt Figure It Out Lmao Well In The End They Kept Saying Come On You Think You BadAss Take Us Out But Oh Wait Wernt They Ones Making The Threats I Just Called Them Out On There Weak Attempts To Look Good And Ill Be Waiting A Long Ass Time For These Specs Of Shit To Do Anything To Me Fucking Wetbacks Think They Hot Shit Because They Think There Fearless Leader Chris Productions Is Super Powerful Lmfao Any One Who Thinks That Noob Is Anything But A Bag Of Dry Dog Shit Is Deluded All The Not So Leet Killers Are Useless Fat No Job No Pussy Getting Mother Fuckers So This Is My Message To You

If You Think You So Big And Bad Stop Talking Shit And Do Something Your All Sacks Of Dry Dog Shit Who Wouldnt Stand Up In A Strong Fart Breeze Let Alone Be Elite Lmao What Fag Names There Crew Elite Killers Lmao Funny Ass Shit

https://y-exposed.forumotion.com

2Dumb Ass Elite Killers Empty Re: Dumb Ass Elite Killers Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:11 pm

I just wanted to point out that christine productions is hanging out with a lame assed little pathetic cocksucker named Smokey and a moronic little no account know nothing noob named Steve a.k.a. P34c3 K33p3r Sinister a.k.a. Stephanie a.k.a. the faggot wannabe's I call the Penis Kissers they are just as lame if not more so than the so called not so elite killers. One more thing Smokey you pathetic little noob bitch you got a beef with us come do something you pathetic piece of shit . what's that you are a lame assed upstart that can't do anything but run his idiotic cum-dumpster I agree wholeheartedly lmao. ass-clown SIGNED: THE____GRIFTER OF Y-EXPOSED

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum