Y-Exposed!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

A CALL TO ARMS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A CALL TO ARMS Empty A CALL TO ARMS Wed May 15, 2013 3:05 pm

GRIFTER

GRIFTER
Admin

OR MORE LIKE A CALL TO PENS AND PENCILS. WE HERE AT Y-EX HAVE EXPRESSED OUR INTEREST IN TAKING ON WRITERS FOR MULTIPLE USES. I CANNOT EXPRESS OUR NEED ENOUGH IT SEEMS. WE HAVE HUNDRED OF PATRONS AND READERS BUT NOONE WANTS TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS IT SEEMS. SO I AM ISSUING AN OPEN INVITATION TO OUR FIRST ANNUAL WRITERS COMPETITION. I AM CREATING A SPECIAL SECTION FOR THIS PURPOSE. STARTING MAY 17th and ending JULY 20th. WE ACCEPT ALL COMERS who are members of this site. THE WINNERS AND RUNNERS UP IN THE CONTEST WILL BE OFFERED A WRITING POSITION ON OUR STAFF. THERE MIGHT BE A MAJOR PRIZE FOR THE OVERALL WINNER OF THE CONTEST . I WILL NOT KNOW UNTIL MID WAY THROUGH. ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE EXPECTED TO USE

1) proper grammar and use of sentence structure as well as punctuation.
The use of spell check is enthusiastically encouraged

2) Proper paragraph formatting as well as date and time format.

3) Proper use of indention features is a must (six to eight spaces in on the start of every paragraph)
single spaced paragraphs.

4) the entries must be more than 300 words they need a clear and concise title. The entries must be opinion based and offer the readers and judges a clear perspective on the subject matter as well as why you feel as you do about this particular subject.

I would like to see true initiative on your part come up with some real world topics and give an opinion without cursing every other word. I know I use profanity in my stuff but I have the ability not to as well. I want to see pure unadulterated writing potential. Come on people if Destruction an I can do it so can you. I am challenging you to not only do your best but to achieve a higher intellectual plane as well. ---Grifter---

I am looking forward to reading your entries. One more thing all entries must be in English. Not broken or unintelligible English either. Thank you.

GOOD LUCK

http://Y-EXPOSED.CRAZY4US.COM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum