Y-Exposed!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Member Participation.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Member Participation. Empty Member Participation. Fri May 17, 2013 2:32 pm

GRIFTER

GRIFTER
Admin

You sign up for this forum. You will participate. No more people signing up and us never even seeing or hearing from them again. We accept and respect everyone but trouble makers. We want people who want to be here come on folks this site is awesome. Sign up be a member but also post reply share your ideas and opinions. We encourage you to share your dirt as well. We ask that the dirt you share be true because we want our topics reflect both honesty as integrity. Come on people we are a well publicized web forum. Destruction and I both work hard on this site so come join us and show some initiative as well as enthusiasm for Y-Exposed. We will keep the stories and rants coming we only ask that you contribute.

I am not asking for much here. You don't have to type stuff like I do. I mean I have a lot to say. You just need to come on and participate. That is all I am asking for. We are still holding the writing competition. All entries should be submitted to the writers competition area as soon as it s created. Participation is by choice but I look forward to reading your contributions.

http://Y-EXPOSED.CRAZY4US.COM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum