Y-Exposed!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Still Alive

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Still Alive Empty Still Alive Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:46 am

Forsaken

Forsaken
Admin

So i wanted to touch base and let some of you shit talking lay about lazy bums know that yes i am still around and no i am not back in jail or dead lol?.

As much as i would love to come back and chill like i used to it is just not possible i do not have nearly enough hours in a day to do many things these days so a come back is out of the question but that doe's not mean i won't pop up from time to time.

It is not secret that i have had and still have a bunch of haters who just love to shit talk about me and make up stories of my untimely demise haha funny stuff but here is the thing i was running round smacking people for many years i was lucky to be around in the glory days of the internet, now its just full of talkers and broke back mountain type of people (lol)

At some point i intend to come hang out and who knows maybe even smack a few old faces around (lol)

And to Grifter you will always be my brother despite people trying to cause shit and fill my head with lies i know i did some stuff to you that should not have been done but we still came out of it tighter than a ducks ass so to speak(lol).

so i bid you all farewell for now but i will be back in a few weeks to come hang out so be around as i am sure that when i come hang out many nubs will come have a pop at me Smile should be fun lol oh yeah brother i added yo ass on Xbox

https://y-exposed.forumotion.com

2Still Alive Empty to my brother and our haters. Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:16 am

GRIFTER

GRIFTER
Admin

Holy Fuck! you're alive hahaha.brother we tight you know that ain't nobody or nothing going to come between us what brothers maybe not by blood but by choice and actions. Let the haters hate and the bitches self perpetuate. because all it will get them is a whole lot of headache from the one brother who's still around me. so listen up you bitches talk yo shit talk it fast cause you'll mother fucking asses ain't gonna last. Run your cockholes and spread your lies much like Paigey spreads her thighs only thrice as fast and five times as easy. and before anybody says anything about me holding a grudge you're goddamn right.. I hold a mother fucking grudge. Stupid cunt tried to play me and my brother against each other. To all the little fucking screw balls that backed her up and thought she was fucking on the level. The ones who thought they knew her you got fucking made out to be fools. When it was proved that she lied and I was telling the truth the entire fucking time. fuck you you don't have my respect you don't have my trust and you don't have my friendship. That's something you will regret later on in life. If you don't like me so be it. I don't give a fuck because the people I have as friends and family like me just fine. That's all I need , true friends people who really have my back in a situation. I do not need fair weather friends there 1 minute and gone the next. So to all you haters out there if you hate one of us you hate both of us. If you think that you can suck up to my brother and talk bad about me. I've got news for you. He's going to tell you eventually y'all got played bitch. You don't fuck with the one with the one without getting both. he may be working his ass off to support his family right now, but I'm going to tell you something . He ain't truky gone nor is he
forgotten.

He's that watcher in the wings you gotta worry about mother fuckers. He's always watching just like the motto of this site.

(Y-Exposed! We are always watching.)

Do you understand why that's our motto. We don't have to do shit we've got a line on the net. people tell us shit without us askin. When we ask they tell us more we'll always know when you're talking about us. We always know what you're running your cock suckers about. Whether we want to or not. Why because we have nut- swingers. Those people who come to us and tell us all kinds of shit just to get in good with us. Because they know damn good and well we will fuck some motherfuckers up. They do not want to be on our badsides.Now I don't give a damn if anybody remembers my reputation or not my reputation is my reputation I've always had it and I always will. I eared that mother fucker just like Forsaken. earned his reputation by himself. He didn't have help neither did I.

Foresaken and I have been brothers since before paige ever even existed on Yahoo.one more thing page you stupid fucking low legged, knee dragging, Nutswinging cum gargelling, cunt. Let me tell you something you stay the fuck away from my family that includes my niece Alysha.
She has no desire to deal with your shit. We both fucked your game up when you tried ti m anipulate ys. We turned it around abd played you. We have no need to bother with your patheticalky and terminalky stupid sss. Why terminalky stupid you ask. Because your stupid games are to going to get you dead someday. When yi u try mind fucking the weong person withh all I'd your crazy shit. They will most likely just shoot your moronic ass.

You go near her again and not only will your computer be fried I'll make your life a living fucking hell you fucking meter maid fat assed whore.

Shawn, Mike (Cobra), Mike (Naraku), Nitro,Bobby (Daywakjer), and all the rest.

Listen up!

You have all crossed me in some way or another. I never bothered fucking with any of you. Because honestly you aren't worth my time. Not one of you little bitch is has the IQ to take me on. Most of you are all talk the others are just poser. Oops that's the same exact thing my bad. Let me enlighten you on something you never did comprehend completely. I am NOT somebody you should fuck with. Forsaken is not someone you should fuck with. Most of you have single handedly fucked with both of us. They do not call us chaos and destruction for nothing. Oh and Paige. You should know that forsaken and I took out of your little bitch crew because it's what we do. The just fags for all never stood a chance. He joined he stayed around because he was bored and wanted something to do. But then I joined and the fun began.

All you little bitches need to understand two things. If you fuck with one of us. Then you fuck with both of us. Whethekr Forsaken or have ever I told you this or not. It has always been true. If you talk shit about me he's going to smack you up side the processor. If You talk shit about him I'm going to smack you up side the processor. No matter what you think.

No matter how we act we always have each others back. That's the main reason that Paige got her ass played. She tried to come between us and we saw right through it. Not only did I tell Forsaken the first thing when he got back everything that has been happening. He believed me over the woman he was supposed to be dating hmm why do you suppose that is oh wait i I know I know. That's because he trusts me more than he trusts her duh. Not only that I had records.

Now miss Paige is running around the net trying to steal cause shit. Just because she's bitter that we beat her the game she started playing in the first place. When if she had listened to me or forsake anyone we told her not to try to fucking come between us. We also told her not to try to run game on either one of us that she would regret it. We also told her never to underestimate us. She did all of these things and she lost. The exact outcome that we told her we would be came to pass go fucking figure.

I just want all you haters to realize something. You have never and will never be the center of my world I don't care what you think I don't care about Yahoo I never truly did. I made you idiots think that I did because it was fun to fuck with you stupid people on the internet. I let you believe whatever the hell you wanted to believe. Because honestly I don't give a fuck never have never will. In fact your opinion of me my family or my exploits and abilities rates somewhere below my opinion of Barack Obama. And trust me my opinion the Barack Obama has never been a problem for me to admit
He's a fucking moron and your fucking jackholes haha. Hey bro what do you know I actually figured a way out to get Barack Obama mentioned in this damn thing and then insultas ass haha.

To all my haters on this cold winter night I say fuck you out of pure spite you don't like me that's true and I could care less if you step to me you get stepped on and that will create a mass.

Oh and bro I'll add you on xbox as soon as I can my internet connection in my bedroom and I'm not in my bedroom right now due to a sprained ankle.

http://Y-EXPOSED.CRAZY4US.COM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum