Y-Exposed!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 Is Here Let The Fun Begin

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12013 Is Here Let The Fun Begin Empty 2013 Is Here Let The Fun Begin Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Forsaken

Forsaken
Admin

Well It Is 2013 And Time To Put Into Action Some Plans I Have Been Meaning To Do But As Of Late I Have Let It Be Let People Enjoy Their Holidays Even Y-EX Has To Enjoy It.

Well Its Done Now So I Cant Wait For This Year,Things Are Going To Get Crazy And I For One Can Not Wait "Big Cheesy Grin".

When I Bust You People Out For What You Are Remember This,It Was You That Caused This And Its Y-EX That's Going Bring You To You're Knees,For Far To Long I Have Sat Back And Let Shit Slide With A lot Of People.

But What You Egotistical Self Obsessed People Don't Understand Is For The Last 2 Years I Have Been Storing All You're Little Fuck Ups And Mishaps In A Safe Place I Like To Call My Head.

That's Right I've Had A lot Of You're Cards Numbered A Long Time Ago,See What You Poor Excuses For People Do Not Realize Is Fooling You And Making You Feel Safe And Needed Is My Fortei And For You Idiotic People That Means My Specialty Is Suckering You In And Then Destroying Everything About You To The Point That 1 Of 2 Things Happen

1.I Destroy You're PC And Those Who Try To Defend You.

2.You Leave The Net And Come Back As Some 1 Else And Start Over.

Because I'll Tell You This Much Some The Dirt I Have On A lot Of You Is A Fucking Joke Some Of You Are The Biggest Backstabbers And Bullshitters I Have Ever Had To Deal With.

So Enjoy What Time You Have With Out Me Getting To You.....

To Our Loyal Followers We Bid You All The Best For This Year And Remember Have Some Exposing To Do Then Do It At Y-EX Twisted Evil

https://y-exposed.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum