Y-Exposed!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Those Whom It Concerns

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To Those Whom It Concerns Empty To Those Whom It Concerns Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Forsaken

Forsaken
Admin

Right About Now About Half A Dozen People Directly Or Indirectly Involved With The Sad Attempt At Playing Head Fuck Games With Me Are Sat At Their Computers Thinking,Well Shit My Computer Not Acting Right cheers

Two Of These People Have Already Lost Access To Their Computers And Know Exactly Why,So Ask You're Self This (When Is It My Turn) Fear Not As You Will All Fall And My Payback Will Be Done.

I Warned Those Involved Many Times And For A Long Time Do Not Push My Buttons Because My Ultimate Reaction Is To Make You Pay.

So To Those Whose Computers Just Have Not Been Running Right As Of Late Remember I Warned You This Would Happen,Don't Piss Of A Pissed Of Hacker Because As You Are Learning I Can Go From Friend To Foe In An Instant.

This Is To You Paige

You Thought You Could Mind Fuck And Play One Of The Oldest Realist Hacker/Programmers Left Floating Around,But What You Failed To Remember Is I Always Have A Exiting Gift For Idiots Just As Simple As You.

You Thought All Them Anti Virus Tools And Firewalls Would Protect You When Infact You Made My Job Easier,Running More Than 1 Conflicts Them You Dummy And In Doing So Left The Door Wide Open.

Done A Scan Lately Paige? I Would If I Was You Ya Just Never Know What Sneaky Worms Have Magically Crawled Into You're World:)

And To Those Bitching About Me Being Cool With Grifter Just Remember This 1 Fact He Faced The Music Like A Man You Fucking Cowards Went Into Hiding(Not That It Mattered) So Before You Judge Me Remember Ill Come At You With Everything I Got.

https://y-exposed.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum