Y-Exposed!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

New logo is finished at last. yes it's low tech but it's memorable.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GRIFTER

GRIFTER
Admin

So some or all of you may have noticed that the new site logo/banner is not animated. Well I have been fiddling with this concept for several months now. I decided to go with memorable over flashy. Besides flash images lagg like a bitch. That is correct this logo is completely mine I developed the concept. I drew it and you all of you get to share in it's awesomeness lmao just kidding. I will say that I am reasonably proud though. To my many haters out there who will most likely take minute(as in tiny or miniscule not the unit to measure time )(for the idiots and haters) potshots at my art or ur site. Think before you speak mainly because I know that none of my haters can do even half the shit that I can do. I also know that they could not do it nearly as good either; so they hate on me because they are jealous.

That is fine for every dumb cunt mother fucker hating on me that's one more innocent person they are leaving alone. Besides I mean it's not like any of you fucking losers could actually do more than hate on me. You run your mouths but fail completely at the follow through. That's OK because when pussies like you talk too much your women if you are lucky enough to have them. Start seeking me out wanting to swing from my nutsack. That's right bitches even women dumb enough to date the likes of the idiots that like to hate on their betters know when to jump ship. No I do not take cast offs but it's fun to watch you pathetic simpletons flounder around in the furious rages you let loose when you believe I might.

I have to say that it is far more hilarious when the crazy bitches themselves believe that I fell for their lame bullshit. Yahoo is gone but Destruction and I will never be forgotten. Our new logo represents our ability to stay when everyone else fades away. We are here to stay do not delude yourselves into ever thinking we are gone. Our logo will be on T-shirts, licence plates, key chains,dog tags,laptop skins, pens, stationary, wallets, goodies, jackets, caps, even note book covers. We will last where others have fallen short of their goals.

We are Y-Exposed and you should be hiding now. All of your dirty secrets everything you have ever tried to conceal from the public eye. Your indiscretions, your illicit shadowy business dealings, the things the government tries to hide. All of it will wind up here on our forum. You cannot hide anything from us. We will be seeing you and we are always watching.

Last edited by ___ORIGINAL-GRIFTER___ on Wed May 15, 2013 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total

http://Y-EXPOSED.CRAZY4US.COM

Forsaken

Forsaken
Admin

nice work on the logo brother mah fuckah looks good afro

https://y-exposed.forumotion.com

GRIFTER

GRIFTER
Admin

Glad you like it brother. Thanks ! Get in touch on you know what k we need to have ourselves a chat about stuff lol.[justify]

http://Y-EXPOSED.CRAZY4US.COM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum