Y-Exposed!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hands On Imperative" "Information Wants to Be Free""Mistrust Authority""No Bogus Criteria""You can create truth and beauty on a computer""Computers can change your life for the better"Above all else, do no harm""Waste not, want not""Exceed Limitations""Leave No Traces""Trust, but Test"
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:56 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

COMING SOON. Y-EXPOSED IS MOVING INTO THE BUSINESS SECTOR.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

_GRIFTER_

_GRIFTER_
Admin

]We will hopefully be transitioning into an authentic news website.
We will offer an amalgamation of news from all across the country and from thousands of sources worldwide. We will have weekly to bi-weekly special news articles as well from our own staff.  This is the computer, Tablet, and smartphone age. We are merely changing with the times. We may lose some of our older sections. I assure you however we will gain newer ones, some even better than the old ones. We appreciate each and everyone of our faithful members and we look forward to interacting with the newest ones as well. One more thing I would not dream of telling others how to express themselves on this site. I wish to minimize the use of foul language so as to present a better public image.  Thus by drawing on a wider public fan base.

______GRIFTER______
[/color]

https://y-exposed.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum